The Southern Polytechnic College of Engineering and Engineering Technology at Kennesaw State University in Marietta, GA, will host the 2024 ASEE Southeastern Section Conference from March 10th – 12th, 2024. The conference will feature workshops, roundtables, formal technical sessions, a student poster competition, and an awards banquet.
The Integrated Engineer: Technical Ability, Intellectual Depth, and Experienced Professional
The ASEE Southeastern Section Conference is open to everyone interested in improving the engineering education and technology experience. Participants include faculty, students, department chairpersons, college deans, and industry leaders in engineering, engineering technology, and computing education. The conference is an excellent opportunity to interact and reflect with colleagues over a myriad of engineering education issues and topics, as well as chart new directions and collaborations.
Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit full-length manuscripts for presentation at the conference and inclusion in its proceedings. Papers addressing the conference theme will have priority and may include topics related to the following:
- First-Year Engineering Programs
- Cross-Disciplinary Practices
- Online, Distance, and Blended Approaches
- Technologies for Efficient Learning
- K-12 Outreach Programs
- Learning Communities
- 21st Century Engineering Education
- Course Instructional Innovations
- Collaboration, Community, and Culture
- Experiential Learning
- Recruitment and Retention
- Industry Partnerships
- Capstone Design Courses or Projects
- Ethics and Professional Development
- Counternarratives in Engineering Education
- Robotics and Manufacturing Automation
- Engineering Technology
- AI Tools in Teaching and Educational Research
- Entrepreneurship in Engineering
Final papers will be accepted based on the peer review of abstracts and draft submissions. Authors must present their papers at the conference to facilitate knowledge transfer through discussion and debate. The conference proceedings will include only those accepted papers presented by a timely registered author.
For more information about abstract and paper submissions, workshops, and student posters, click the relevant button below.