The Southeastern Section of ASEE uses OpenConf’s Peer Review and Submission Management System. To submit an abstract, draft manuscript, or final manuscript, click the button below.
The Conference Planning Committee requests that Full-Length papers be between 6 and 10 pages and Work-in-Progress papers be between 3 and 4 pages exclusive of references and biographical information.
If your web browser is preventing you from downloading the templates please right-click the button and select Save link as….
Please use the template below to prepare your files for submission. If you feel that an appendix is necessary to enhance your paper, it is requested that you limit it to one page.
How to Add Line Numbers
Please note that during the review stage, draft manuscripts should be submitted with line numbers.
- Open your Word document.
- In the ribbon bar at the top, click the Layout tab.
- On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click Line Numbers.
Blinded Manuscripts for Peer-Review
The Southeastern Section of ASEE has adopted a double-blind peer-review process. When blinding your manuscript, please make sure to utilize the following checklist available on Elsevier:
- Remove any identifying information, including author names, from file names and ensure document properties are also anonymized.
- Use the third person to refer to work the Authors have previously undertaken, e.g. replace any phrases like “as we have shown before” with “… has been shown before1”.
- Make sure figures do not contain any affiliation-related identifier
- Do not eliminate essential self-references or other references but limit self-references only to papers that are relevant for those reviewing the submitted paper.
- For blinding in the reference list: ‘Anonymous, Details omitted for double-blind reviewing.’
- Remove references to funding sources
- Do not include acknowledgments
- Do not include author biographies
Final Paper Submission
Final papers should be submitted as a PDF file to the Conference Paper Management website.
Please make sure to add back in identifying information removed during the peer-review process including: author names, affiliations, funding sources, references, and biographies.