Engineering Education Student Resource Wiki
This wiki is the first attempt of the American Society for Engineering Education’s Student Division in collaboration with the Center For Engineering Learning & Teaching (CELT) to create a resource for engineering education students and prospective students. The resource aims to offer lists of programs, centers, researchers, societies, publication venues, etc. that will help in the exploration of the engineering education field. We hope that ultimately this wiki will encourage students and educators to expand this resource as a place to inform future students of the engineering education research happening at institutions across the country and beyond.
Fellowships & Resources
- ASEE Graduate Fellowships Website (https://www.asee.org/fellowship-programs)
- Fulbright Program (http://www.iie.org/fulbright/)
- Volunteer or Intern Abroad on Education-related Projects (http://www.gviusa.com/)
- WorldSpeed (http://www.worldspeed.org/). SPEED is a global, non-profit student organization that functions as an interdisciplinary network of engineering students, who aspire to provide opinion and create an impact on the future development of engineering education and its effect on society and the environment.
- Global-Links (http://www.global-links.org/)
If you would like to suggest additional resources for this page, please send your suggestions to the information chair.