The WEPAN Inclusive Culture and Equity Award was awarded to Dr. Beena Sukumaran for exemplary leadership in implementing programs that promote positive change to the climate and culture for women in engineering fields for serving as a model for others. Dr. Sukumaran has served as the Vice President for Research at Rowan University and on August 1, she will be the Dean of the College of Engineering and Computing at Miami University in Ohio. Prior to that she was Professor and Department Head of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Rowan. Dr. Sukumaran received her Ph.D. in Civil Engineering from Purdue University.
- Poster Competition April 2, 2021
- The Rochester Institute of Technology’s Future Faculty Career Exploration Program January 26, 2021
- WIED Executive Board Nominations due March 15, 2021 January 20, 2021
- New Wasburn Grant Deadline January 19, 2021
- Join WIED at ConECD! December 18, 2020