The WEPAN Inclusive Culture and Equity Award was awarded to Dr. Beena Sukumaran for exemplary leadership in implementing programs that promote positive change to the climate and culture for women in engineering fields for serving as a model for others. Dr. Sukumaran has served as the Vice President for Research at Rowan University and on August 1, she will be the Dean of the College of Engineering and Computing at Miami University in Ohio. Prior to that she was Professor and Department Head of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Rowan. Dr. Sukumaran received her Ph.D. in Civil Engineering from Purdue University.
- The WEPAN Inclusive Culture and Equity Award July 8, 2020
- WIED Board Nominations Now Open February 25, 2020
- Call for WEPAN Award Nominations (Jan 20, 2020) December 20, 2019
- A Delphi Study on Engineering for K-12 Education December 4, 2019
- 2020 Mara H. Wasburn Early Engineering Educator Grant (due March 2, 2020) November 18, 2019