Current graduate students and postdoctoral fellows are invited to submit an application at this link https://bit.ly/ASEE-WIED-PanelistApp to present at the ASEE 2022 annual national conference in Minneapolis on a panel sponsored by the ASEE Women in Engineering Division (WIED): “Graduate Student and Postdoctoral Fellow Perspectives on Advancing Women and Gender Equity in Engineering“. Panelists will be invited to share their thoughts, experiences, and ideas on advancing women and gender equity in engineering. Those selected will receive a travel grant from WIED of up to $1500 as reimbursement for their conference expenses. Applications are due by April 29, 2022, 11:59 PM . Applicants will be notified of their selection status beginning May 1, 2022, so that panelists may register for the conference at the conference’s Early Bird rate before May 17. Please direct any questions about this opportunity to the panel organizer, Lily Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you for your consideration!
- Elections Now Open! April 3, 2023
- Teaching Faculty at Engineering Education Innovation Center March 16, 2023
- Teaching and Research Post-Doctoral Associate March 16, 2023
- Tenure Track, Assistant Professor Specializing in Environmental Engineering February 25, 2023
- Lecturer – Industrial & Systems Engineering February 21, 2023