The Iowa State College of Engineering is launching a major faculty recruitment and hiring process for 20+ tenured or tenure-track positions at the assistant, associate and full professor levels in multiple departments.
Faculty duties include teaching at the graduate and undergraduate levels, advising students, and conducting research. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis beginning Fall 2021 with interviews starting by Spring 2022.
We seek exceptional candidates in the following departments/areas:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
- Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- Materials Science Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
Positions will be posted in September 2021 and will appear on the https://www.jobs.iastate.edu/