Upcoming Conference: 2021 ASEE Conference June 27 – 30, 2020
- Call for Papers
- 2021 Sponsors
ASEE 2021 Call for Papers: Deadline Extended to Oct 16
The Engineering Libraries Division (ELD) of the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) is seeking abstracts for consideration for presentation at the 2021 Annual Conference & Exposition in Long Beach, California, June 27th to June 30th.
ELD accepts abstracts for full-length presentations and posters and welcomes abstracts from or joint presentations with members of other divisions. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Collection Development
- Diversity & Inclusion
- eTextbooks & OERs
- Instruction (online or in person)
- Scholarly Communication
- Technology in Engineering Librarianship
- Marketing and Outreach Activities
Papers on diversity are also always welcome; to qualify for the Society’s Best Diversity Paper, diversity and inclusion must be the focus of the paper.
Suggestions/proposals for “Special Sessions,” e.g., panel discussions, workshops, and cross-divisional sessions are welcome. A proposal for a special session should include:
- description of the intended audience
- summary of the ideas to be explored and discussed
- outline of the session format, including strategies to engage those attending
- vision for the type of individuals who would present
- expected outcomes for the session
All paper submissions are publish-to-present. Papers submitted to technical sessions are peer reviewed through the Engineering Libraries Division review process, and those accepted will appear in ASEE Proceedings.