Upcoming Conference: 2021 ASEE Conference June 27 – 30, 2020
- Call for Papers
- 2021 Sponsors
ASEE 2021 Call for Papers
The Engineering Libraries Division (ELD) of the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) is seeking abstracts for consideration for presentation at the 2021 Annual Conference & Exposition in Long Beach, California, June 27th to June 30th.
ELD accepts abstracts for full-length presentations and posters and welcomes abstracts from or joint presentations with members of other divisions. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Collection Development
- Diversity & Inclusion
- eTextbooks & OERs
- Instruction (online or in person)
- Scholarly Communication
- Technology in Engineering Librarianship
- Marketing and Outreach Activities
Papers on diversity are also always welcome; to qualify for the Society’s Best Diversity Paper, diversity and inclusion must be the focus of the paper.
Suggestions/proposals for “Special Sessions,” e.g., panel discussions, workshops, and cross-divisional sessions are welcome. A proposal for a special session should include:
- description of the intended audience
- summary of the ideas to be explored and discussed
- outline of the session format, including strategies to engage those attending
- vision for the type of individuals who would present
- expected outcomes for the session
All paper submissions are publish-to-present. Papers submitted to technical sessions are peer reviewed through the Engineering Libraries Division review process, and those accepted will appear in ASEE Proceedings.