The ELD website is an integral part of the communication network for the Division. Social media tools are also employed to share information with the membership and the community at large.
The duties of the Webmaster shall include:
- operating the Division website
- creating and maintaining web pages for the Division and the architecture for those pages within the website
- providing server space for the site
- responding to new suggestions and projects from the membership
- communicating with ELD Officers and Committee Chairs regarding appropriate content
- communicating with ASEE Headquarters so that the links between the Division and Society sites are accurate
- posting publications generated by the Division, including but not limited to, newsletters, membership directories, conference programs, archival documentation, surveys.
- managing social media tools and guidelines for their use.
The Webmaster and Web Committee ensures that all relevant information is accessible on the ELD website and makes any decisions regarding the design and functionality of the website.
- Chair: Qianjin “Marina” Zhang, 2021-2023, email@example.com
- Members: Michael White, Aleshia Huber, Li Zhang