The Publications Committee coordinates and participates in much of the formal review of papers submitted for publication in the proceedings of the annual ASEE conference, according to the current policies and timetable established by ASEE and ELD. The formal review determines which papers will be published and provides suggestions for those that require improvement in order to be published.
The duties of the Publications Committee Chair shall include:
- assigning each submitted conference paper to 3 reviewers
- recruiting additional ELD members to serve as reviewers when necessary
- conferring with the Program Chair to select a division Best Paper
- serving on the PIC IV Best Paper selection committee
- Chair: Scott Curtis, 2016-2018, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members: Kevin Drees, Sheree Fu, Paul Grochowski, Randall Halverson, David Hubbard, Aleshia Huber, Kari Kozak, Tara Mawhinney, Debbie Morrow, John Napp, Bruce Neville, Rebecca Orozco, Nestor Osorio, Judith Pasek, Margaret Phillips, Megan Sapp Nelson, Eric Schares, Daniela Solomon, Jane Stephens, James Van Loon, Jennifer Zhao, Qianjin Zhang