The Publications Committee coordinates and participates in much of the formal review of papers submitted for publication in the proceedings of the annual ASEE conference, according to the current policies and timetable established by ASEE and ELD. The formal review determines which papers will be published and provides suggestions for those that require improvement in order to be published.
The duties of the Publications Committee Chair shall include:
- assigning each submitted conference paper to 3 reviewers
- recruiting additional ELD members to serve as reviewers when necessary
- conferring with the Program Chair to select a division Best Paper
- serving on the PIC IV Best Paper selection committee
- Chair: Amani Magid, 2020-2022, firstname.lastname@example.org Sarah Over, 2021-2023, email@example.com
- Members: Aditi Gupta, Aleshia Huber, Alison Henry, Amber Janssen, Bridget Rowan Wipf, David E. Hubbard, David Pixton, Debbie Morrow, Eric Prosser, Eric Schares, Esteban Cantu, Isabel Altamirano, Jay McAllister, Judith Pasek, Julia Gelfand, Ken Carriveau, Marina Zhang, Mindy Thuna, Paul Grochowski, R. Halverson, Sarah Lester, Sarah Over, Sylvia Jones, Tara Mawhinney, Tara Radniecki, Valerie Tucci, Aditi Gupta, Lisa Ngo, Willow Dressel, Nestor L. Osorio, Chelsea Leachman, Angela Henshilwood, William Bowman, Kevin Drees, Bruce Neville