The Electronic Discussion List Editor(s) routinely forwards appropriate items to all list subscribers. For items deemed “spam”, the Editor(s) discards those item. For items deemed inappropriate, the Editor explains to the sender why the item won’t be forwarded to list subscribers.
The duties of the Editor(s) shall include:
- operating and maintaining the Division’s electronic discussion lists;
- maintaining current lists of subscribers;
- promoting the use of the e-lists; and
- with the approval of the Executive Committee, determining what is appropriate content for distribution to each list.
- Chair: Mel DeSart, 2017-2019, email@example.com
- Member: Craig Beard