The Awards Committee is responsible for the the process of selecting recipients for the Homer I. Bernhardt Distinguished Service Award, the Best Publication Award, the Innovation in Access to Engineering Information Award, and the ELD Best Poster Award. Definitions, conditions, and honors associated with any proposed additional awards must go through ASEE as outlined in Section 7.0 of the Society Awards Program Policies & Procedures Manual.
The duties of the Awards committee shall include:
- Calling for nominations for the Bernhardt, Best Publication, and Innovation in Access to Engineering Information Awards
- Selecting winners shortly after the close of nominations
- Notifying winners through personal email and announcing winners through ELD-L, ELDNET-L, and social media.
- Insuring that certificates are printed for presentation at the Annual Meeting
- Chair: Erin Rowley, 2021-2023, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members: Jay Bhatt, Kelly Durkin Ruth, Julia Gelfand, David Hubbard, Cari Kaurloto, Chelsea Leachman, Sarah Parker, Hema Ramachandran