The Archivist shall coordinate the collection and preservation of the historical records of the Division. These ELD materials will be processed, maintained, and accessed through the Archives and Special Collections of the Claire T. Carney Library of the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth.
The duties of the Archivist shall include:
- Collecting all non-current Division materials from the retiring officers and chairs
- Answering requests for information contained in the Archives (in coordination with the Archives and Special Collections staff).
- Serving as a consultant to ASEE in matters relating to Society archival materials
- Chair: Zachary Painter, 2023-2025, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-chair: Kari Mofford, 2022-2024, email@example.com