The ECE Division actively participates in the ASEE Annual Conference with a call for abstracts and manuscripts for technical and poster sessions, workshops and panels.
2021 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition in Long Beach, California
July 26-29, 2021 Note the new date!
ECE Division Call for Papers
The Electrical and Computer Engineering Division (ECE) invites the submission of both full papers and Work-in-Progress papers for the 2021 ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition to be held in Long Beach, California, July 26 – 29, 2021. Acceptable topics include ECE educational research, classroom practice, innovative curriculum design and laboratory development, or any other appropriate ECE related engineering education topic. We encourage you to share your experiences and ideas in such related topics including, but not limited to:
• New teaching and learning strategies;
• Issues related to nontraditional and underrepresented student populations;
• Equity, diversity and inclusion awareness in the classroom and in classroom techniques;
• Course and curriculum assessment and improvement;
• Laboratory development and innovation;
• Creative uses of technology in the classroom;
• Capstone/senior design and project-based curriculum;
• Undergraduate research and the integration of research and education;
• Novel approaches and methods for addressing ABET accreditation criteria;
• Teaching ECE topics to non-engineers and P12 students;
• Globalization of engineering education;
• Service-learning projects; and
• Student recruitment, outreach, and retention.
Abstracts must contain a clear description of the objectives and motivation for the contribution to ECE education, relevant background including literature search examples if appropriate, a description of any assessment methods used to evaluate the effectiveness of the contribution, and a statement of results. Abstracts for works-in-progress (WIP) papers will be accepted for presentation in the poster session. WIP submissions must include WIP in the title. All accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings.
ECE Division Call for Workshops and Special Sessions
The ECE Division also invites proposals for workshops and special sessions.
• Tutorial Workshops – Presenters are encouraged to supplement workshop fees with grants and subsidies. The Program Chair reserves the right to cancel any accepted
workshop that is likely to incur financial losses.
• Special Sessions – non-traditional format sessions such as panel discussions
Program Chair Dr. Huihui Wang firstname.lastname@example.org
Future Annual Conference & Exposition
2022 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition
June 26-29, 2022
2023 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition
June 25-28, 2023
2024 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition
June 23-26, 2024
2025 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition
June 22-25, 2025
2026 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition
Charlotte, North Carolina
June 21-24, 2026
2027 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
June 20-23, 2027
2028 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition
June 11-14, 2028