Single: For a project that will impact a single teacher and her/his classroom(s). Amount $500.
Team: For a project that will impact two or more teachers and their classrooms. Teachers must be within the same school. Amount $800.
- Applications are due by July 9, 2021
- Awardees will be notified by August 9, 2021
- Projects must be implemented in the 2021-2022 academic year
- Evidence of project work must be submitted to the PCEE Division Immediate Past Chair (Bradley Bowen, firstname.lastname@example.org) by June 15, 2022
Eligibility: The applicant or applicants on a team must
- Teach in a public, private, or charter school for the 2020-2021 academic year;
- Teach at least one of the following grade(s) pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, or 12; and
- Work or otherwise be affiliated with a member of the PCEE Division of ASEE. Affiliation includes having participated within a professional development workshop conducted by the PCEE member, working in partnership with the PCEE member on a curriculum writing or research project, or being a student of the PCEE member. Other affiliations may be considered as well. This PCEE member will be henceforth referred to as the “PCEE Division Advocate.”
Full details about the required application materials, the link for submission, the review process, and the evidence of project work for the grant are available here.
Contact Bradley Bowen with any questions.
ASEE P12 Educator membership is $50/year and PCEE division affiliation is $7/year. Join at ASEE.org