Every child engages in high-quality pre-college engineering education facilitated by effective educators.
To grow and sustain a community whose members collectively build expertise and capacity in pre-college engineering education knowledge and practice.
Pre-College Engineering Education
By “pre-college engineering education,” we simply mean engineering education that occurs prior to typical college- or university-age for students (i.e., for preschool through high school learners) in either formal or informal learning environments.
- Being a part of a community of thought leaders in pre-college engineering education;
- Research that continually improves our collective understanding of pre-college engineering teaching and learning;
- Professional learning experiences for our members and for educators through conferences and professional workshops;
- Educational resources that support high-quality pre-college engineering education;
- Diversity within our membership and the engineering workforce, and among the children who ultimately benefit from the work that we do;
- Dedicated and responsible service to the division and ASEE’s other pre-college engineering education efforts through elected leadership and volunteerism;
- The development of leaders and advocates for pre-college engineering education within and beyond the division; and
- Policies and standards within and beyond ASEE that support our mission and vision.
- Division Annual Report (2018)
- Current By-Laws (Approved by board Feb 2017)
- Proposed changes to Bylaws – full text version (Comment period May 1 – 31, 2019)
- Proposed changes to Bylaws – only modified sections (Comment period May 1 – 31, 2109)
Download our logos here.
2 thoughts on “About”
- Pingback: May 25, 2017 Newletter – Precollege Engineering Education
- Pingback: June 8, 2017 Newsletter – Precollege Engineering Education
Comments are closed.