More information coming soon
- Coming Soon: Save the Date, Call for Participation, Registration, Housing and Travel, Sponsors and Exhibits
- Coming Soon: Submission Guidelines, Call for Participation, Submission Types, Manage Papers, Author Kit, FYEE Paper Template
- Coming Soon: Keynote Speakers, Schedule at a Glance, Conference Program
FYEE is an opportunity for academic and industry representatives to discuss and share relevant topics in the first year engineering experience. Participants include college deans, department chairs, student service professionals, advisors, faculty in engineering and engineering technology, K-12 teachers, and industry leaders from throughout the country. The 14th First-Year Engineering Experience Conference will continue the dialog started at the University of Notre Dame in 2005. Visit the FYEE Conference History page for more information about the FYEE Conference over the years.
FYEE Steering Committee Needs to be updates
- Sean Brophy (Chair) (Purdue University)
- Lee Rynearson (Campbell University)
- Kathryn Schulte Grahame (Northeastern University)
- Ashwith Chilvery (Xavier University of Louisiana)
- Scott Streiner (Rowan University)
- Stephany Coffman-Wolph (Ohio Northern University)
- Ashish Borgaonkar (New Jersey Institute of Technology)
FYEE Web Site Management
- Ethan Danahy (Tufts University)
The upcoming FYEE Conference hosts will be:
Want to host FYEE in 2027 or 2028?
The FYEE Conference is sponsored by the First-Year Programs Division (FPD) of ASEE. It is a specialty conference intended to enable attendees to network with colleagues on matters associated with an engineering student’s first-year education experience.