Architectural Engineering Division of ASEE
Thanks to all who attended this years Annual Conference and Exposition (virtual) July 26-29, 2021.
Find out more at ASEE.org. Plan ahead for next year in Minneapolis, MN June 26-29, 2022.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Architectural Engineering Division seeks presentations and invites submission of abstracts for the 2022 ASEE Annual Conference in Minneapolis, Minnesota June 26-29, 2022.
Abstract Submission opens on October 11, 2021, which is approximately a month later than normal.
ASEE is transitioning to a new paper management software, so expect deadlines to be a little different than in past.
Please consider submitting a paper on the following topics of interest including, but are not limited to the following themes:
• Diversity in the Construction and Architectural Engineering Professions
• Gadgets and other props for Engineering Education (LowTech or HighTech)
• Mathematics Instruction for Construction-Architectural-Civil Engineering Students
• Attrition and Recruitment of Architectural Engineering Students
• Structures and Structural Engineering Education
• Construction Engineering Education
• MEP/HVAC Education
• Sustainability and/or Integrating LEED content/certification into learning outcomes
• Interiors in Architecture and Architectural Engineering coursework
• Instructional Strategies for B.I.M., Digital Design and Design Visualization
• Assessment of architectural/engineering courses, programs, instructional methods
• Innovative new courses or teaching methods
• Cooperative efforts between education and industry
• Integrating research and design
• Co-ops and Internships
• Capstone Design Projects
For additional information, contact:
Dr. Rachel Mosier, Assoc. Professor
Construction Engineering Technology
Oklahoma State University
570 EN, Stillwater, OK 74078
(Pronouns she/her, honorifics Dr./Mx.)
Log in to ASEE to submit your abstract: https://www.asee.org/.
To learn more go to: https://www.asee.org/about-us/types-of-membership/individual-membership
The Architectural Engineering Division installed the following officers at the 2021 ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition virtual conference held July 26-29, 2021:
Division Chair: John Phillips / Oklahoma State University
Program Chair: Rachel Mosier / Oklahoma State University
Secretary: Eugene Kwak / Farmingdale State College – SUNY
Treasurer: Rania Al-Hammoud / University of Waterloo
Webmaster: Filza Walters / Texas A & M