The Pacific SouthWest Section (PSW) is a division of the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE), a nonprofit organization of individuals, institutions, and companies dedicated to improving all aspects of engineering education.
PSW is one of the three sections of Zone 4 that covers the following states:
- The purpose of the Section shall be the promotion of the aims and objectives of the ASEE as stated in the ASEE Constitution and Bylaws.
- The Section shall concern itself with all ASEE affairs taking place within the area prescribed by ASEE as the Pacific Southwest Section.
- Among the objectives are the promotion of the highest ideals in the conduct of engineering education, with respect to administration, curriculum, and teaching, and maintenance of the highest professional standards among its members.
- The Section is committed to promoting the inclusion of individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences to embrace varied ideas in the professions of engineering and
- The Pacific Southwest Section recognizes the strength of diversity in promoting creativity and innovation of new ideas and perspectives critical to ensuring excellence
Institutions in PSW Section
The current list of active ASEE Universities and Colleges in the PSW Section is available here.