The CMC’s mission is to foster, encourage, and cultivate the dialogue between industry and engineering educators.
- Diversity in engineering education
- Enhancing the K-12 educational pipeline/future workforce
- Reforming engineering education
- Collaborating on engineering research and intellectual property
- Liaison with engineering, technology, and the Society.
CHAIR, CORPORATE MEMBER COUNCIL
Boeing Research & Technology (BR&T)
St. Louis, MO 63166
The CMC meetings for 2017-2018 year occur on the fourth Tuesday of the month at 2:00 pm EST (by teleconference). The council’s members also meet at various ASEE events including the CIEC and the Annual Conference. Contact the Chair for specific
details of upcoming meetings.
Special Interest Groups (SIG)
- SIG for System Engineering – Alice Squires
- SIG for Alternative Credentials – Charles Hickman
- SIG for Collaboration in Engineering Education –Roger N. Olson
- SIG for Diversity Issues in Engineering Education –Letha Hammon
- SIG for K-12 Educational Pipeline, Future Workforce –Richard Blais & Leslie Carson
- SIG for ASEE Society and Corporate Member Integration –Pat Fox
- SIG for International Engineering Education – Alan Jacobs & Lynn Brown
Corporate Member Council News
- 2017 CMC Session (ASEE Annual Conference): T464 Closing the Gap: Industry Perspectives on Undergraduate Preparation for Practice
- 2011 CMC Distinguished Lecture: The Sleeping Dragon is Waking presentation material from Linda Rosen Ph D., Chief Executive Officer of Change the Equation.
This presentation was given at the 2011 ASEE Annual meeting held June 26-29th in Vancouver, BC.: PowerPoint(1.55MB)
- 2011 CMC Distinguished Lecture: The Sleeping Dragon is Waking presentation material from Richard “Rick” Stephens, Senior Vice President, Human Resources and Administration.
This presentation was given at the 2011 ASEE Annual meeting held June 26-29th in Vancouver, BC.: PowerPoint(184kb)
- 2009 ASEE Corporate Member Council Annual Report:
- 2008 ASEE Corporate Member Council Annual Report:
- March 2007
Volume 3: PDF(201kb)
- November 2006
Volume 2: PDF(411kb)
- September 2006
Inaugural issue, Volume 1: PDF(225kb)