Nominate a Colleague!
The Linda Krute CIPD Distinguished Service Award is the most prestigious award presented by CIPD. Named in honor of longtime member and advocate Dr. Linda Krute, the recipient of this award exemplifies outstanding service and dedication to CIPD. The recipient will be determined by the Awards Selection Committee and recognized at the annual CIEC Conference. The winner will also receive $1,000 and a plaque.
- CIPD member for at least 5 years
- Exceptional service to CIPD
- Individuals on the selection committee are ineligible to receive the award
- The nomination letter must come from a CIPD member. No self-nominations will be accepted.
- Demonstrated service to CIPD (50%)
- Demonstrated commitment to 5yrs or more bridging the gap between college educators and industry (40%)
- Individual accomplishments (10%)
Applications Deadline: call for applications closes on November 1st annually CIPD Members, send us your thoughts or ideas on what you would like to see in this space! Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org