||College Industry Partnerships Division
A division of the American Society for Engineering Education College Industry Partnership Division (CIPD) of the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) was established in January 1976 to:
- To assess, recommend and establish policies that reflect the technical interests of CIPD’s College and Industrial members.
- To provide forums for discussion and information exchange on matters pertaining to the educational preparation of engineers and technicians for practice in the industry and subsequent professional development.
- To initiate special projects that will assist educators and practitioners in implementing special student programs.
- To stimulate broader industrial representation and participation in ASEE.
- To work with other segments of ASEE to enhance mutual benefits from education-industry cooperation.
- To maintain college-industry alertness to, and understanding of, changing professional climates in academic and industrial areas.